Sunday, November 30, 2008

New organized closet

I wanted to get my closet organized and more efficient. Also to do it before the shower. So, this is the before shot. Perfect for adults with one bar, but not for little ones.
As you can see, I added a 4 foot shelf and extra bar for clothing in the next size.

Plenty of room for items on the shelf. I counted over 60 onsies in 0-3 months. So, I am pretty sure I am set, then the next row is sleepers and on the far right, blankets. Plenty of room still to hang things as you can tell. And I still have a whole 7 drawer dresser to put socks, hats, mittens, bibs and stuff. Thanks to everyone who gave me clothing. I greatly appreciate it. Oh yeah, and in the garage I have my 6-18 month clothing.

My telestrated photo as to where I put things. I've learned alot from all my mommy friends and this seems to be the best layout. I already showed Mike where things will be put.





No comments: