Monday, January 19, 2009

New baby room photos

We are getting things ready. Got the changing table from sueann, swing from kathy, excersaucer from sueann. I finished the painted wall letters this weekend. I have been busy cleaning, getting baby bath stuff, basically every product in the Aveeno baby line, I washed all the clothing and soon going to be installing the car seat. My next appointment is next week where they will do the strep test. After that, its every week for 3 weeks and he's here. Dad will be here in one month. My friends from out of state are making the trek out here to so they can see Emerson. I've gotten my Babies R us credit card i opened last month already to go for last minute shopping. I went and got the 512 pack of wipes. So all i need now are diapers. Emerson is getting so big I have a burst blood vessels where his knees always stick out. This boy is really long. He was excited to hear the song on the radio a minute ago. I can't imagine that in a month I get to see him. I can't believe I will be a mom, with a boy! I think he will look like me. I read him "the hungry caterpillar" at night and he likes that. He also likes baby Evan's voice. He is always active around Evan. I think they will be great friends. Here are photos of what I have been doing lately.

Emersons done painted letters


All my gazillion baby clothing all organized by sizes. I already have up to 3T in some.

My new ocean blue drapes. I bought them long and once he starts pulling down on stuff, I will cut a few feet and re-use the fabric.

Nice solid wood changing table for downstairs given by sueann

Carseat, swing, excersaucer.

My favorite baby ad. I look at it everyday to remind myself what I am about the be apart of. I will be taking this to the hospital with me. It makes me cry everytime I see this.

Emersons toy and book basket

Emersons playpen and bassinet where he will sleep with me.



No comments: