So, here is my first official post. Thought about creating this before a baby is born, and with all the phone calls, this is easier since there is soo much to talk about. I am officially on the protocol and schedule to do Invitro Fertilization. I am officially also on a pregnancy diet. So, this past weekend I started my pre-cycle pills. Last night I got my contract which is due may 11th. I also this morning got my prescriptions for my injectibles and my "schedule" I looked up the due date which would be around the last week in Feb. 2009. I start my Lupron shots May 12th. Shots go in the arm not in the butt like i thought...thank god. So there was another bullet i dodged. All women are given progesterone injections. So, me and my allergic reaction to peanuts helped me out on this one. I get capsules instead. Not shots. Woo hoo. Thats what women complain the most about. And the cost is cheaper. Next tuesday may 6th, Mike and I go to learn about my medication and how to give injections. Tricky since they need to be given the exact same time every day....Of course i'm thinking what if i sleep in....oh man. anywho. we are moving sooo quickly. Last Friday I did my blood work, sat i took my 1st pill and monday talked with the nurse coordinator and financial coordinator. Bam Bam Bam...done. And so the ride begins.
I went to Raleys, got lots of organic veggies and more folic acid. Got my "Growing up green" and "Raising a green baby" books and am ready to read...My dad will be here June 4th, 2008 and thats the same week my procedure is scheduled.
Lots of things are gonna happen fast so i will post all news for everyone. Everyday something new. I am booked something around 20 days in may with appointments. Busy busy busy. But could absolutely use every ones love and support and prayers sent my way :)
No comments:
Post a Comment