So, just got back from learning how to do injections. Or as i say, learning how to not get how to do the injections. I'm still confused but Mike gets it. And good news is I dont need to take the large painful needles. Whoo Hoo. I have a little different protocal. It was a quick one hour appointment. I got my schedule. I order medication tomorrow (and get it thursday morning) then start shots May 12th. Tiny needle in the back of the arm every morning around 7. By my hopefully not to tired husband. Opps rach, I shot it in your back! Just kidding. That wouldn't be good.
My 1st Doctor visit is Wed. May 21st to take a look, ultrasound and bloodowork. Then again on May 23rd and 24th same thing. We have a class to take on the 27th. And another visit on the 31st. Then from there it's all tentative on how I do on meds.
I am still blown away by the fact I had my surgery which was severe on my right ovary, and yet my body leveled things out and I was normal. So, the medication I have been prescribed was normal routine and I shouldn't stray to far from the schedule.
Tomorrow I will post pics of my schedules (some timelines and paperwork). I am one from visuals and I can talk all day, but I'll put photos of my wonderful package of meds I am due to recieve to show the enormous container they come in too.
No comments:
Post a Comment