Thursday, May 8, 2008

Shot delivery came today

This morning I got my medication. I saw the fed ex guy go down the wrong driveway next door. I almost chased after him in my family guy "stewie" sweatshirt and x-mas pajama bottoms. Got it around 10:30 and was able to then treat myself for lunch, and some fresh strawberries from the patch down the street.
So here they are................The package.
When I first saw this I thought it was made by NASA. It has my very expensive injectable pens and the shot I take 36 hours prior to retrival. At first I had no idea in hell how to get it open. I got some cool reusable freezer packets that kept everything cool inside.

And here they all are. From left to right are the meds I take in that order. The ones on the left I start to take on monday.

I am calling this my "shot shelf" its got all my medication.

So thats it. All my other meds are pills. Oh, I turned in and paid for the IVF and so we are going forward. All paperwork is complete and were ready to go!!!

No comments: