I had my 1st in a series of ultrasounds and blood work yesterday. After a little scare, i got a call that my estrogen levels were normal. We had our "egg" class last night. They show video and the tools they use for the IVF. There were 2 other couples there along with cookies. Yum. SO, the lady starts off with the fact the air conditioner isn't on yet, but that anyone with hormones, if they need a fan, she'll put it over near you. All the other ladies haven't gotten their meds yet, and so i quickly raised my hand. Ahhhh,,,that fan felt good. I get what i call "warm and toasty". It's a gradual warm feeling. My face and arms and legs get warm or as mike says "very hot". All i have to do is drink tons of water and give it about 30 min and i am good to go. Then i am absolutely freezing.
So, today was a big day. Since starting my stimulation medication on Saturday, i have become dead to the world. Imagine running a marathon and having mono at the same time. My back is killing me from laying down so much. Pelvic pain, no. Back pain, heck yes. Very painful. I got to the walmart which makes me winded just to drive and attempted to walk around. I got my bread and headed home. Back to the car and i just sat for few. Again, like running a marathon.
The rest of today was spent with me laying passed out on the hard living room floor. Man. that hurts. 2 hours i fell asleep until my leg started to hurt, hence why the enormous back pain.
Tomorrow, more bloodwork. One thing no one tells you, is when your hormones change, so does the way your body heals. I am all bruised up. All over. My left thigh, right thigh anywhere the injections go. Only 7 days to go. Ahhh, i am counting the days till i can sleep in past when i would get a shot.... Friday is my last day of no more dr. appointment. I get the whole day to sleep. From that point on, wam bam. Busy busy.
I'll write tomorrow. If i am awake. I was addicted to those REDBOX movie machines and rented tons of movies all cause they were only $1. Well, I have been sleeping so much, the $1 movies cost me $2 x10 movies. All late. Dang it. Ugg...I have been told it would get worse. The fatigue, dizziness, sleepiness and pure exhaustion. I cant imagine sleeping 20 hours a day. I'm almost there now.
No comments:
Post a Comment