We had a great appointment today. I have over 20 follicles and possible 10 mature eggs ready to go. Just waiting for the nurse to call me this afternoon with the time i need to give my "ovulation" shot(my last shot) thank god. Cant wait to get rid of all the syringes, alcohol swabs and all evidence of shots. I've been poked for too long. I got my new schedule today that tells me when to take my medications and etc. My procedure will be 20 min and I will be on Valium the rest of the day. Then Thursday i get the call about how many eggs have fertilized. I may be going back on sat for transfer or mon. I will have an answer on sat definitely. Things are moving along perfect. Turns out my non viable ovary has healed itself. 2 months ago, on the ultrasound it in no way resembled an ovary. It was flat and deflated. Well, now it looks normal and had actually produced 15 follicles. 10 mature eggs just from that one. The dr. couldn't be more excited. My dr. was stunned to see the reaction, since we had hoped for maybe 2-3 if that..
So we move forward. AHHHHH,,, I finally get to sleep in past 6. We, no not really, I have to take a pregnancy test to make sure the HCG shot i gave my self today actually worked. The HCG triggers ovulation. We need to see tomorrow about if my body realized it worked or not.
We are on our way. On wend appointment, before the procedure we meet with the dr. about deciding how many eggs to put in. 2 or 3. Then i cruise on down to the next suite to the IVF surgery room.
This whole experience has been hard, stressful and a blessing all at the same time. I could use your prayers for a safe and successful procedure and no major complications afterwards. Since i have so many follicles i am going to be in "discomfort" so, they will be monitoring me closely for a week after. Please pray they are mild symptoms.
Don't know when my next post will be. I'll have to see how i feel. As soon as i have the strength to get up and write, i will. Until then, God bless everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment