Retrieval went well on wend. I have been bedridden until now. I had 31 eggs total/ 16 were ICSI and 8 fertilized which is a high number. The procedure was simple. The recovery not so much. Because I have a large cyst on my left ovary, its protruding from my skin and hurts constantly. It will subside in 10 days. Thurs. I got the call the 8 eggs were looking great. Now i am on an insame number of meds progesterone, estrogen, antibiotics, steriods, prenantal. But thank god i am done giving my shots. All 56 of them.
I got the call this morning that there are so many eggs (8) that are good quality that we are waiting to transfer on Monday at 9. When they get to that phase, there are more cells than the 8 today, that they can pick which ones are the best of the best. Only we get to decide how many to put back (no more than 3). I am in pain since my retrieval. To say I am bloated in an understatement. I gained 2 sizes in a week. All the water I have to drink is painful. Some times i cant walk or even make it up the stairs. Its a good day if i can walk. Anything more than that is a bonus. The bloating, cramping, leg cramps, back pain...mmmmm..sound familiar. Yes, i am now over my menopause and now in pregnancy symptom mode. Its difficult but will meet my babies on Monday. I will scan the photo and post on Monday. Bring comfy socks and music and 3 days of bedrest. 3 days is all it takes to implant so wish me luck. :)
If my dreams are correct I will know on the 17th. My pregnancy test day. Then i call my ob to schedule my first ultrasound with them. I also get an ultrasound on July 8th at this clinic if i am pregnant.
I got the call this morning that there are so many eggs (8) that are good quality that we are waiting to transfer on Monday at 9. When they get to that phase, there are more cells than the 8 today, that they can pick which ones are the best of the best. Only we get to decide how many to put back (no more than 3). I am in pain since my retrieval. To say I am bloated in an understatement. I gained 2 sizes in a week. All the water I have to drink is painful. Some times i cant walk or even make it up the stairs. Its a good day if i can walk. Anything more than that is a bonus. The bloating, cramping, leg cramps, back pain...mmmmm..sound familiar. Yes, i am now over my menopause and now in pregnancy symptom mode. Its difficult but will meet my babies on Monday. I will scan the photo and post on Monday. Bring comfy socks and music and 3 days of bedrest. 3 days is all it takes to implant so wish me luck. :)
If my dreams are correct I will know on the 17th. My pregnancy test day. Then i call my ob to schedule my first ultrasound with them. I also get an ultrasound on July 8th at this clinic if i am pregnant.
JUNE 9th update:
Transfer was super easy. I had mikey take a photo with his phone. As soon as they went in, I felt like a mom already. Can't explain but I did. I had to be on rest for 3 days straight. Booring. Luckily dad was here to keep me company. Oh, and the happy crazy face is me on Valuum. AAHHhh it relaxed me soo. Man i really look looney. This is the only photo moments right before I became a mother. AAHh, and i'm all doped up.
<>
1 comment:
If you click on the photo you can see it larger
Post a Comment