Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleepyness

Okay, so to get ready for the babies bathroom visits, eating and sleeping in the first months of life, isn't it ironic thats all pregnant women do during their first trimester. So, I only sleep 1-3 hours a day (tons of bathroom trips or constantly hungry). Today I got up around 9, hung out in bed, got downstairs at 11. I cleaned the kitchen, did the laundry and bam. I am all of a sudden exhausted. The dr. told me to take it easy and if I am tired, then sleep. So i went right back to bed at noon and got up at 2. Good grief. My eating schedule and sleeping schedule is off. Way off. I will take a photo of my snacks that are scattered all over the bedroom in case of any nighttime cravings. So far no nausea thank god. Only some of the more uncomfortable side effects due to pregnancy and progesterone. My lower abdomen is bloated i look 3 months prego. That is also a wonderful side effect of progesterone. Wooo peee. The fires here have caused me to be held up at the house unable to leave. I want to fun errands and get out, but i just lie down watching tv all day and night. BORING!!!!

No comments: