It's official. I got my appointments all scheduled up until June 1st. From that point who knows where things go.
This is a photo in my injection instruction packet. And the good news, no muscular shots for me. Butt, (no punn intended) I thought this photo was funny. Probaby wouldn't be so funny if thats what I had to do.
Here is the packet. All highlighted meds are what I will be on. Which will be the standard treatment.
Here is my cute little color coded shot & medication schedule. All the highlighted stuff on the right is oral medication, and on the left each color is a different medication by shot. So as you can see some will overlap. MMM. 3 shots a day, plus 6 oral meds a day between my antibiotic and supplements (which I have 7 a day to take since I am doing IVF)

No comments:
Post a Comment