Today is the first day of my second trimester. I cruised on by with no morning sickness only tiredness and no sleep. Now I am pleased to say I am sleeping. Only took 4 years (since i had been on sleep aids). Yesterday sueann brought me over Babywise the book which i will soon read. And It seems like such a long time but I was only at my doctors 2 weeks ago and the baby has already grown another inch 1 1/2. I have decided on a crib and am stuck with the deli ma of buy it now or wait till I am 5 months. Its 40% off and everything I am looking for in a crib. Solid wood, non toxic, lifetime crib. It's prefect. If i was, it won't be ready till the baby comes. They special order everything. Well, my belly is now starting to show. I keep saying I just am full from dinner. Only it's the all day dinner. And the belly keeps getting bigger. I bought maternity clothes last week along with sueann giving me a ton of cute ones.
I am planning my registry already, yeah it's early but when you have 10 friends who all have newborns you learn what works and what doesn't and before i forget everything i am keeping track of items i want and need to the registry. My cravings of crap food are all gone, thank god. Damn you cheese sticks!! Oh, my friend heathers son riley asks me everytime I see them "how big is the baby now". when i respond "2 inches" i get an "oh" like uh whatever, thats not so interesting. It's funny. Poor disappointed guy. When i start feeling the baby move in the next month that will be thrilling and exciting at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment