As i watched how my baby was alive and kicking, my love for the baby blossomed. All the other ultrasounds they dont look human. But this was it. A head, arms and living like all of us. Wow. My little one. The little one i can't wait to hold, to love, to give kisses to. It's mine finally after all this time. It's perfect.
So, on the whole natural or C-section front. I qualify for C-section because of the size of my pelvic bones. So baby is due Feb 25th, 2009. But baby will arrive Feb 12th-19th, 2009 depending when the hospital has space. Well grandma, could be your day. Or on the 19th like my birthday. The 19th seems to be a theme. My birthday is the 19th, got proposed to on the 19th, married on the 19th. Well, see. So now I have lots of family to tell, and classes to sign up for.
I did find out that Mercy Folsom has private rooms. And the policy is for every woman gets her own room. No sharing. I am jazzed. It'll be close to home too. Yeah!!!! and no morning sickness. Dr. says I am probably in the clear since this is the week it would stop. Woo Hoo. Will post more later my fingers hurt and I gotta eat. Baby is hungry.

Baby Chenoweth with left hand in the air

Baby Chenoweth waving to mom and dad

Baby Chenoweth has his/her right arm bent near the ear. You can see the little elbow. Baby was starting to relax during this part. The way the babys arms are when napping, are exactly how my newborn photos are and exactly how I slept as a newborn. I slept with my arms up near my ears. Ahhhh, baby is already taking after momma.

Baby was really relaxed here.

This was the 1st photo taken. Both arms and legs are moving around like crazy. Baby was dancing and moving all around. It was crazy how active. Then as the ultrasound went on, baby decided to chill out.
No comments:
Post a Comment