Wednesday, July 23, 2008
9 Weeks Pregnant today
Today my little one is the size of a quarter. I have been blessed with no nausea and the dr. thinks there is a chance I may not get it. Week 12 is when it would tapper off. I stopped my progesterone and estrogen today since my body will kick in and take over. Thanks god. Taking pills 6-8 times a day is exhausting to remember, even with all my notes, charts etc. I have a more defined baby bump starting. In the next 4 weeks it should move up to the belly area which will be neat. Cravings: crap. I eat healthy all the time, so when i crave, its random food or drinks i never drink like soda, lemonade. I just nearly finished a box of honey combs. Damn food. Its soo good though. I crave sugar and fried stuff. Hard to avoid when mikey eats it all the time. 2 weeks from today i have my first OB appointment. I'm nervous and anxious. And after learning from the fertility clinic, make your appointment first thing in the morning. 9 AM baby. woo hoo. Get it out of the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment