Tuesday, July 15, 2008
First Belly Touch
I was over at my friends house visitng them and their 2 boys (4,6). They were soo excited I'm a new mama. Heather told the boys I have a baby in the belly. Riley (6) asked if he could touch my belly. I told him it is to early that theres no belly bump yet. He held his head low and looked really disappointed. About 5 minutes goes by and not willing to accept my answer, Riley comes on over and touches my belly. He touched my stomach, my very full stomach cause i'm gaining weight. Then he says "Uh yeah, I feel something" and proudly moves his hand. His face was all smiles. Then i burst his bubble and replied "no, thats not the baby, thats my belly fat. I eat alot and thats just fat." Confused and sad the poor little guy goes over and sits down and asks why I eat so much. I told him that pregnant women need to eat lots of different types of food, and for me its making me look big. But once my baby belly starts to grow around halloween, I'll let him feel the bump.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment