Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Almost 8 Weeks

Tomorrow I am offiically 8 weeks. Also, last friday we went to meet our nurse to discuss the protocol, the hospital, medical conditions. Our Dr. moved into a new office in Folsom and we got to check it out. The nurse also did IVF to get pregnant so she was especially happy for me. I got a great gift from the office. A really neat journal to write in and plenty of space to make notes and tells you what is normal for that week and when to call the Dr. My next and 1st official appointment is at 11 weeks on August 6th to do blood work and an ultrasound to confirm the date. So i should have a belly by Halloween. I want to dress as a pumpkin. Just a nice comfy orange shirt with a face on it. That'd be cute. Once I make it to my appointment on August 6th I will start looking for nursery stuff. Cribs, strollers, etc, just to narrow down a brand, and style, then register this winter.
The ultrasound this Thursday we get to videotape. I got my tapes ready. I am donating a bunch to the office for other women. My way of giving back.

No comments: