Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2nd ultrasound 7 weeks

Where you see the dotted like between the x's is the baby. And right in the middle is the heartbeat. You can click on the photo to see the photo larger.

Baby's heartbeat 130 beats per minute. Dr. says everything is going great and to come back next week for the 8 week appointment and I graduate from the clinic. I am healthy and so is the baby. It looks completely different from last weeks and next week will be completely different. I also get to bring a VHS tape and they will record the session audio and everything. AHHHH...
As for Sac B, it grew more with the yolk sac but no baby. Wasn't meant to be. Dr. said something was abnormal with the sperm or egg and it stopped growing. I am fine with that since there is no way i could handle twins. Just happy to have a healthy baby. Yeah!!!!!

1 comment:

The Chilcote Family said...

I have goosebumps! I am so excited for you both. Please let me know if you need anything.