Monday, March 9, 2009
Going good
Things are going good. Been very busy. Hard to belive I can function on minutes of sleep a day. But, you find a way to do it. We have a full rest of the month with lots going on. I will post whats been happening later in the week. He makes us laugh everyday. I see him getting bigger everyday and I know he's a newborn, but I swear when I look at him, I see a boy. I see him grown up and have to pull back and focus on the now and enjoy the fact this is the only size he will ever be in his life. Its amazing. Not so much of a fan of the bath. Once we sat him in the water he wasn't so turned off by it all. I love him so. I've now been able to crawl on the ground and get my photos I have been wanting for weeks. I'll post them later. Now I can have hot chocolate, so I am off downstairs to get some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment