Wow, congratulations! I hope you are all healthy and doing well. Now you can take pictures of you own baby. Best of wishes to you.Steven
Congrats, Rachael! He's beautiful! I love his name. Wow, so many Michael's in the family! I wish your family all the best for health, peace, and happiness.
He is beautiful, Rachael. I know you are proud and happy. Love him just as hard as you can.
Thanks for the well wishes, it means alot. He's a blessing for sure. I'll be posting more photos soon, just so many to choose from!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, congratulations! I hope you are all healthy and doing well. Now you can take pictures of you own baby. Best of wishes to you.
Steven
Congrats, Rachael! He's beautiful! I love his name. Wow, so many Michael's in the family! I wish your family all the best for health, peace, and happiness.
He is beautiful, Rachael. I know you are proud and happy. Love him just as hard as you can.
Thanks for the well wishes, it means alot. He's a blessing for sure. I'll be posting more photos soon, just so many to choose from!
Post a Comment