Friday, April 30, 2010

Emerson is no longer sick

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Emerson was sick since tues when he got a low grade fever. It then within hours spiked to 102.8. I had to give him motrin and a sponge bath. He was so miserable. It was on a off again all wed. and yesterday when we went to the dr we found out it was 102 again. So, motrin again and last night and today he has been fine. He lost some weight, so now we need to figure out what is going on with that. I did find my baby book and at his age i was a full pound less than him, so I sent the photo off to the Dr. and hopefully we can just move forward and soon he will start gaining some weight. I have tons of pics to upload and i will do that this weekend. Tomorrow is the big spring festival in old fair oaks and this years theme is go green. Music, food, booths and a carnival. Uh yeah, we are there. Hopefully emerson will feel up to it. Supposed to be aperfect weather day.
Photobucket

No comments: