Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1 year already

OMG, Can i just say I can't believe it's been a year or longer since i wrote. Well, that's what happens when you have a toddler I guess. But man, a whole year. So here is the latest, my man is on the move constantly. Runs, jumps, plays with trains, cars and gets into everything. I truly have my hands full. Never in a million years would I have thought, I couldn't eat, shower, use the bathroom with out my little man right there beside me.

He truly is an amazing kid who i adore. It is worth it but completely draining. Our latest struggle is the teeth brushing. He now hates it. until i just bought him his own lightning McQueen step stool. Now he's all about the brushing even telling me how to brush. ( he's bossy) and my back seat driver. Always yelling "right, right, turn right" gotta teach this kid how to say left. dang. I have some recent photos to upload. He just went to sleep in his big boy room (night #2) so far so good, sure he gets upset, but it's manageable minus the throwing up this afternoon after dad had to leave back to work. poor guy wanted daddy to put him down for a nap.
I am now determined to blog again. Forgot how therapeutic it is. And to make sure I have some mommy time, but with this new baby gate, I think I'm golden.

No comments: