August 18th was the last day for swim lessons. Emerson did great. Once the dentist told us he had 3 of his last molars all coming in at once, and i gave him Tylenol, he did awesome. This morning he was in a great mood, we had the dentist in the morning at 8 am then lessons at 10:45. He even jumped off the edge of the pool. We went down the slide too. He had a blast. We loved our teacher Katie. We got her a thank you card for being such a great teacher. He got a great report card and next year we will request her again.
Here is some video that was shot. Our friend Sabrina goes down first then us. At the end of the video when I go down the slide, my happy reaction is because I remembered to hold my breath unlike last time I went down and forgot to and breathed in tons of water.
No comments:
Post a Comment