Last Sunday was open house at Montessori, so we went to check it out and see how he would do. He loved the outdoors. He made instant friends with everyone and the kids. He found one girl under the play structure and started helping her with her rocket ship, which she was not thrilled with him doing. He kept making it different than what she wanted. He watered the plants, played in the playhouses and loved the sand box. I tried taking him indoors but he wanted no part of it. He did one job then was done. This place will be a perfect fit for him. It will teach him to be independent and take responsibility for cleaning up and other things. He didn’t want to leave.
Now the hard part. Trying to decide how many days to put him in. They have 2,3, 5 day classes. I’m torn, Mike says 3 day. I’m surprised to say the price for school I thought was pricy but other daycare places want the same price or even more. March is when I have to decide what to do. It’s going to be hard. He’s my baby and do I want mornings with my son for one more year, then put him in 5 day at 4 1/2 years old. He likes having a routine and doing things everyday. He would love it, it’s just am I ready to have alone time.
No comments:
Post a Comment