Thursday, September 4, 2008

15 Weeks Pregnant

Yesterday I turned 15 weeks. Almost done with my 4th month. Very exciting. Going to be doing my registry soon. I know everything I want and am ready to go. Finally have a date set for my shower. On monday the 8th I have my second prenatal visit. We get to hear the heartbeat. I am going to videotape the visit. Then i will also get my referral for the Fetal measurement ultrasound for next month. Mikey will be able to go since we will do it on a saturday. Everyone keeps asking us when we will find out. To bad there wasnt a way to let everyone know all at once. Its gonna be crazy with phone calls. I'll post on here and if people want to spread the news that way, fine with me. Or i can do a mass email. I'll be on the dang phone forever. So, one more family member said its a girl. I went to target and bought tons of storage tubs for things i'll get from the shower and organize the clothing I already have. And i got pink tops for the tubs. Just incase. And they are clear, so i will be able to see everything. Thats it for now. Just gonna relax the next few days and may create my registry. Just anxious to hear babys heartbeat. Today he/she is 4 incehs. The baby will be 6 inches when we find out the sex.

No comments: