Friday, September 19, 2008

3 Weeks to go!!

3 Weeks to go until we find out the sex!!!! Haven't felt the baby yet though. Soon. Also, exactly 5 months till our little one is here......getting the room ready, I organized all the clothes to see how the closet will be set up and what type of closet system I will need to get. Time is gonna fly pretty quick. So, I went to kohls the other day since I am growing out of shorts and shirts. Got a new pair of shoes since the weight gain caused my cushions to get worn out. I did the expanded AFP testing that tests for birth defects. Should get the results on Oct. 1st. No news is good news.
Man......3 weeks....and counting. I sometimes sit watching tv with my hands on my belly and think how did i get here. It's been so long, and time flies by so quick, pretty soon, baby will be here. I am still amazed at this whole process. Today the baby is about 5 in. and when we go next month for the ultrasound baby will be about 6 in. Crazy!!!

No comments: