Monday, September 8, 2008
16 Week Appointment
Visit went well. I had mike videotape the visit of her doing the measuring and hearing the heartbeat. I gained 6.5 pounds due to dang carbs. Oppsss. She told me just to stay away from the carbs since my metabolism has changed. I got the referral to make my 20 week ultrasound appointment (the big one) and got my blood work order to do the down syndrome and other birth defects test. Also found out when the baby will be here. They put all surgeries on the same day, so the Friday before the due date it the day. Feb. 20th, 2009. I'll have all weekend to recover. Now, seeing as they can only schedule so many c-sections at once, if booked, I'll be going a day early, but won't know until we get closer. But overall the visit was quick, pleasant and am looking forward to the next visit to see my little one. Oh yeah, all i hear all day long is how "tiny" i am. i am still wearing semi baggy clothes but when she measured me i measured at 17 weeks. So there. Not so small. I have a good size belly going on for my little one. I guess I should start wearing super skimpy tight clothing. NOT! I am getting ready to move over to all maternity. My elastic shorts size small are digging into my waist. Time to move on up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment