Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

My sister Stephanie was here in town and we had a barbeque. Emerson was of course running all around chasing after her dog Carter. We ate hot dogs, chicken, burgers and I made tons of deserts. I made my usual cupcakes, rice crispy treats and this year I made chocolate covered strawberries.

Emerson was not a fan of the fireworks again this year despite us pretending there was nothing to be afraid of type attitude. After a few fire crackers and fountains, he was done. Steph and I stayed down at the curb and finished sparklers and some fountains.

 DSC_4953 DSC_4957 DSC_4959 DSC_4967 DSC_4971 DSC_4972 DSC_4980 DSC_4981 DSC_4984 DSC_4989 DSC_4990 DSC_4998 DSC_5008 DSC_5016 DSC_5020 DSC_5042 DSC_5043 DSC_5044 DSC_5046 DSC_5047 DSC_5048 DSC_5052 DSC_5053 DSC_5058 DSC_5059 DSC_5067 DSC_5083 DSC_5084 DSC_5085 DSC_5088 DSC_5122 DSC_5134 DSC_5141 DSC_5150 DSC_5151 DSC_5158 DSC_5160 DSC_5161 DSC_5174 DSC_5179 DSC_5182 

DSC_5190

No comments: