Thursday the 21st was the last of of swim lessons, and I’m sad to not be doing them anymore. It was slide day for all the kids to go down the big water slide. Since Emerson's class was the youngest, they got to go first. I put him on my lap and off I went. I screamed like a little girl all the way down and quickly passed him off to teacher Katie. I on the other hand, fell under water and forgot to hold my breathe. I breathed in water through my nose and was gagging, while teacher helped Emerson swim to the edge. That’s what i get for not blowing bubbles.
We jumped off the edge, played with toys, and rings and then class was over. All the kids got a report card and a lollipop. Emerson's first lollipop and it make his chin and lips all blue.
After talking with some of the parents, we are all doing another session in 2 weeks. Can’t wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment