Thursday, July 14, 2011

“Weeeeee” has been replaced by “Yeaaaahhh”

Things keep getting better and better. The usual is for me to hold on to my clingy boy and walk into the water. Today a different story. He walked completely in the water all the way up to his chest up to teacher Katie. I was a proud mama. He remembered the pizza song we do in class, and grabbed, or shall I say hogged the hulu hoop saying “mine”.

Now for the funny news, we go over to the edge. I’m expecting a very loud and long “WEEEEEEEEEEE” just like yesterday. Today he did something different. As soon as he jumped I hear “YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!” I laughed so hard. NO more “WEEEE”, but a very loud “YEAHHHHHHHH” He reminded me of a 10 year old boy on a rollercoaster. He had such a blast today.

As you can tell by the pictures, he’s not to thrilled with the water dripping. Most pictures are of him with his head down, and his arms away from his body. Silly boy. I’m going to miss swim class. I am considering signing him up for the last session. Before this class, we wouldn’t never have done the things he is doing. He’s getting more independent and comfortable with each class. Go Emerson!

P1040880 P1040884 P1040886 P1040889 P1040890 P1040893 P1040898 P1040899 P1040900 P1040901 P1040903 P1040904 P1040905 P1040908 P1040909 P1040911 P1040912 P1040914 P1040916

No comments: