Monday, October 6, 2008
20 Weeks
Had my OB visit today. Gained 5 lbs. and measure 20 weeks. Baby was very active all morning. Baby moved and kicked a few times in the waiting room and a bunch once we were with the Dr. Heartbeat was nice and strong. It was slower than last visit and the baby keeps floating all around. At night the baby is up higher and kicks when i watch tv at night. And sits lower when i first get up in the morning. So, we got the expanded AFP results which will let us know that the baby will have major birth defects or not and all 10 tests came back normal. So we have a perfectly healthy baby growing baby. I finally got the baby book I ordered 2 weeks ago. And this saturday is the day. I'm getting anxious, nervous and just can't wait to see my little one again. It just amazed me how they are their own little person. We get the unbeliveable opportunity to see into their world and watch them suck their fingers, move around and play, eat and all that good stuff. I get my flu shot wend so i dont get sick, which worked wonders last year for me. And getting my long hair trimmed. After the shower I'm gonna cut it shorter since the long hair isn't preactical with a newborn. As it is, it's getting in my way. Things are going by very quickly and things are getting exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment