Oh man, in exactly 24 hours from now, I will get to see my very active little one. Yesterday that was quiet in the belly for a long time, then last night and this morning baby was back to full activity mode. It's gonna be crazy tomorrow. I'm sure now that the baby is moving and it looks human, I will ball my eyes out. I wonder if I will even be able to sleep tonight. Who knows? Mike is taking the day off and we are putting the crib together. I cant even describe what emotions I am having now, I plan to just mellow out today since this will be the last day of not knowing. As of tomorrow morning, my life will become even more fullfilled with joy of knowing and then we can begin to come up with names.
Pediatrician visit is next week to meet and greet and get my flu shot. I'm scheduling our tour of the hospital this winter too. Already have a dentist for the baby and my consult with them is in 3 months. Been busy getting things in order for the little one. Hey, Jenny B. who always calls the baby "baby chenoweth" will no longer need to call the baby that. Ahhhh,,,
No comments:
Post a Comment