20 weeks 4 days pregnant
Wow, I am completely utterly shocked with this. Our appointment was at 10:15 am. There we are in this tiny room that was pitch black. Well, the baby was facing moms spine and was curled up in the fetal position and we couldn't see him at first. So i was told to roll over on my left side. He rolled over and away the Dr. went on taking photos and measurements. The first photo taken looks creepy with the babies hollow eyes. Plus at first my little man was sleeping. I really didn't feel him this morning. I did at 4:00am though and it felt like he rolled over. So, as he continues the ultrasound about halfway through he says "In this shot you can see the sex of the baby, do you want to know" Now since I am facing the wall, i am looking at the video through a mirror but what i did see was the left leg, the right leg, and a tiny peg leg. "Wait what!" UUHHH, "and that is definitely the penis" the dr. says. "Are you kidding me, man i was way off!" I said "Well, the grandpas side kick onsie I have will now be used." I was and am still stunned with this new revolution. Luckily I have tons of boys stuff coming my way, and if mikey and i settle on a name soon, we can tell people at the shower. I am now scanning the photos and trying to get the video up today. It's not easy since it is already formated to DVD. Mikey and I went to dennys since we wanted breakfast and as soon as we came home, he crashed on the couch. So, i have time to take care of burning DVDs for people. I guess I no longer have to search for girl bedding, I have the John Lennon Collection from heather that is already downstairs. Man. I still am in shock. While we were making our calls, mikey got 14 text messages. That was really neat. I will try to post video soon.


aaahhhh, sucking his thumb. Can't tell if he's right handed or not
okay, on the ultrasound you see the tiny cursor or the nice pointy thing, thats my little mans uh, well you get the picture. 
How on earth did we get this crotch shot, but we did. So there is 100% its a boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment