Sunday, October 19, 2008
Kicking and Dancing
Well, not that I know what I have been feeling over the past month, my little man has been very active and I can feel it. Not only can on but on Monday October 13th, I felt tons of kicking, quickly grabbed Mikes hand and he felt the little guy kick. Very strong ones too. Every morning when I roll over, baby rolls too. Yeah, that's fun...NOT! I call it "Baby on the move" when he switches from laying horizontal like in the ultrasound, to vertical with the head up. Very uncomfortable. But, I talk to him and tell him were going back to sleep since my rollover time is around 7 am. Whats neat that i discovered is when i take only one bite of food, the boy moves like crazy. He's super excited to be eating. When I am done, so is he. AAHHH. It's too cute. It's really neat that now i know his pattern. I know what to expect from him and can predict when mike needs to touch the baby belly. I cant believe its only been a week. I got his clothes all out, and yes packed away the girls clothing. I am just waiting for Sueann to bring over all her old clothing and I can really get started on the closet. Slowly working on the baby's room, got the crib up. Just need to decide on a mattress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment