Friday, October 10, 2008

My late nite prediction

Okay so its 8:35 pm. I am going to put it out there. I believe the sex of the baby will be a girl. Just a big hunch. Always thought I would have a boy first, but once I had my baby girl dream in May of this year, that really changed my mind. I am cleaning house so i won't have to tomorrow. As i am getting the video camera ready for tomorrow, my mothers intuition is kicking in very strong. All week leading up to today its gotten more and more strong. Already talking to sueann tonight I said SHE. man....you know what tonight feels like. It feels like christmas eve. ALl the excitemenet, anticipation, knowing that the next day is going to be filled with lots of love, joy and excitement from us a parents but our loving group of family and friends. To this day not one person has said it will be a boy. Well, Riley and Chase (who I babysit) want it to be so they can go BMX riding together on my dirt pile. Thats what Riley wished for last thursday when we decorated for halloween.
Man....if my dream was wrong or the other 7 ultrasound reoccuring dreams and my intuition and my friends and family intuition is all wrong, I will really be stumped and thrown a curve ball on this one. Of course no matter the sex, if it is a boy, I will love him cause he's mine and no one can take that away from me. My little man.

Well, I'll post tomorrow a different woman. Now a mom of a boy or girl. Wow that is weird to say that. And to think I will hear that. Oh how cute thats rachaels little girl or little boy. anyways, gonna go downstairs and spend some time with mike before bed. i plan to write in my journal later tonight too.

No comments: